Dialga Counters, Weakness & Best Moveset in Pokemon GO
In our Dialga Counters, Weakness & Best Moveset in Pokemon GO, we will give you all the information you’ll need in order to challenge the legendary Dragon-Steel Pokemon in Raids. It will be the star of five-star Raids from July 22nd to July 31st, so you’d better be prepared. So, without further ado, let’s begin.
Pokemon GO Dialga Counters
We’re going to give you a list of what we believe to be the best Dialga counters in Pokemon GO before we alanyze its weakness and moveset. The list is in no particular order; feel free to use whichever Pokemon you have from the list. Just be sure to use the strongest you have. Also, feel free to share your own preferences in the comments.
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Mega Loppuny with Low Kick and Focus Blast
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Machamp (Shadow or regular) with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Groudon with Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Hariyama (Shadow or regular) with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Landrous (Therian, Incarnate or regular) with Mud Shot and Earthquake or Earth Power
- Rhyperior with Mud-Slap and Earthquake
- Excadrill with Mud-Slap and Earthquake
Dialga Weakness & Best Moveset in Pokemon GO
Now that we know what the best counters for Dialga in Pokemon GO, let’s dive into the specifics of its weakness and best moveset. This legendary Pokemon has only two weaknesses: Fighting attacks and Ground attacks. Both of these deal 160% damage. One the flip side, Dialga is immune to almost everything else. It takes 63% damage from Bug, Normal, Flying, Rock, Water, Electric and Steel attacks, and a measly 39% from Grass and Poison. So, really, Fighting and Ground are your only options.
As for Dialga’s best moveset, it’s definitely Metal Claw (Steel) as the Fast Attack and Draco Meteor (Dragon) as the Charged Attack. This is true regardless of whether you’re on the offense or on the defense. In fact, Dialga actually doesn’t have that long of a list of available moves. The only other Fast Attack is Dragon Breath (Dragon), and the other two Charged Attacks are Thunder (Electric) and Iron Head (Steel, and great Rob Zombie song).