Knowing the Pokemon GO Flying Cup Best Pokemon & Teams for Season 11 in May 2022 is going to be valuable, once the event rolls in. It will take place from May 3rd to May 10th, so you have until then to prepare. You’re going to need a good combination of different Flying Pokemon, and we’ll help you with this guide.
Best Pokemon for Flying Cup in Pokemon GO May 2022
The best Pokemon for your team in the May 2022 Season 11 Pokemon GO Flying Cup need to meet two requirements. First off, they need to be at or below 1,500 CP in order to participate. The second condition is that they all need to be Flying-type Pokemon. You might have gathered as much from the name of the event. That’s pretty limiting, but absolutely manageable. Below, we’ll give you a list of some of the best Pokemon to use in this cup, in no particular order. Aside from Aerodactyl, who is probably the top of the bunch.
- Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
- Mantine with Bubble and Bubble Beam, Ice Beam
- Altaria with Dragon Breath and Sky Attack, Dragon Pulse
- Zapdos with Thundershock (Legacy move) and Thunderbolt, Drill Peck
- Emolga with Thunder Shock and Discharge, Aerial Ace
- Articuno with Ice Shard and Icy Wind
- Togekiss with Charm and Flamethrower, Ancient Power
- Skarmory with Steel Wing and Sky Attack, Brave Bird
- Tropius with Razor Leaf and Leaf Blade, Stomp
Pokemon GO Flying Cup Best Teams
The best teams of Pokemon in the Season 11 May 2022 Pokemon GO Flying Cup ideally cover as much “ground” as possible. By that, I mean you want to have a variety of move types and resistances. That way, you’ll have the best chances of weathering whatever gets thrown at you. Below, we’ll give you a few team suggestions. Obviously, feel free to build your own and add whatever Flying Pokemon you might have. These are just ideas. You can share your own preferences in the comments below.
- Aerodactyl (Shadow or regular), Mantine, Zapdos
- Emolga, Skarmory, Altaria
- Articuno, Skarmory, Zapdos
- Emolga, Mantine, Togekiss
- Aerodactyl, Emolga, Skarmory