In our Gigalith Best Moveset, Weakness & Counters in Pokemon GO guide, we are going to cover all the important information you might need to know if you’re planning to fight this guy. First off, we are going to talk about the different attacks Gigalith can have, and which combination works best. Then, we will dive deep into which Pokemon you can use in order to bring it down as efficiently as possible.
Best Moveset for Gigalith in Pokemon GO
We are going to begin with discussing the best moveset for Gigalith in Pokemon GO, and then we’ll cover its weakness and counters So, the best move combination for this particular Pokemon is either Mud-Slap (Ground) or Smackdown (Rock) as the Quick Attack and Meteor Beam (Rock) as the Charged Attack. The problem is that Gigalith can only know Meteor Beam under certain circumstances, as we’ve covered in our Roggenrola Community Day guide.
So, that being the case, what can you use as a substitute? In our opinion, that would be either Rock Slide (Rock) or Solar Beam (Grass). The other Charged Moves Gigalith can have include Superpower (Fighting), Heavy Slam (Steel) and Stone Edge (Rock, Legacy). So, of course, go with whatever works best for you.
Pokemon GO Gigalith Weakness & Counters
Now that we know its best moveset, let’s dive into what the best counters for Gigalith in Pokemon GO are and its weakness. As it turns out, there are several weaknesses you can take advantage of. Specifically, Gigalith takes 160% damage from Fighting, Steel, Ground, Grass and Water attacks. On the flip side, Fire, Poison, Flying and Normal attacks deal only 63% damage. With that in mind, here are some Pokemon you should consider using against Gigalith.
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Kartana with Razor Leaf and Leaf Blade
- Pheromosa with Low Kick and Focus Blast or Close Combat
- Metagross (Shadow or regular) with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Machamp (Shadow or regular) with Karate Chop or Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Zarude with Vine Whip and Power Whip
- Excadrill with Mud Shot and Earthquake