If you want to know the Pokemon GO Starly Community Day release date, time and rewards, you’ve come to the right place. We are going to give you a full breakdown of all the information you’re going to need in order to prepare for the event. So, without further ado, let’s get into the meat of the matter.
Starly Community Day Release Date & Time
The release date and time of the Pokemon GO Starly Community Day event is Sunday, July 17th at 11 AM local server time. It’s going to end three hours later, at 2 PM local server time. I know most of you are aware of this, but every Community Day can be somebody’s first. During these three hours, you’ll get to enjoy a number of different bonuses and rewards, as we’ll list in the next section.
Most importantly, you’ll be running into plenty of Starly and Staraptor all over the place. More specifically, Staraptor will be appearing in four-star raids over the course of the event, and Starly will spawn more in the wild. Also, if you evolve a Starly into Staraptor during the Community Day (and up to five hours afterward), it’s going to know the Gust Fast Attack. On top of that, if you defeat Staraptor in a raid, :Starly will begin to appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes.”
Pokemon GO Starly Community Day Rewards & Bonuses
The rewards and bonuses for the Pokemon GO Starly Community day are, for the most part, pretty standard for these events. We’ll list them all for you below, as they appear on the official event page. There will also be the Starly Field Notes Special Research Ticket, which will grant you further bonuses if you complete the tasks. Don’t forget that you do have to pay for it. Just a buck or your local equivalent, though. Oh, and you’ll be able to earn some adorable Starly stickers.
- Triple Catch XP
- Double Candy for catching Pokemon
- Twice the chance to receive Starly Candy XL from catching Starly
- Three-hour Lure Modules
- Three-Hour Incenses
- Take a few snapshots to get a surprise
- Trades done during the event and five hours after will cost 50% less Stardust
- One additional special trade during the event and up to five hours after, maximum of three for the day
- Group bonus: If Trainers catch enough Pokemon using a single Lure Module, the triple Catch XP near the lured PokeStop will go up to quadruple catch XP for thirty minutes.