Figuring out where to find all the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Green Stakes locations becomes important in the post game. You might have already run into one of these, which mysteriously disintegrate upon taking them out of the ground. Some of you have, perhaps, run into an ominous, round, green door which is a “seal for a Ruinous Vessel,” but that’s a matter for a different article. In this guide, we are going to show you where to find the Green Stakes in Scarlet and Violet.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet All Green Stakes Locations
All the Green Stakes locations in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are in the general vicinity of Casseroya Lake. In fact, two of them are on islands in the middle of the lake, and the others are not too far away. And yes, I know they might look yellow for some of you, but the door they open is green, so that’s what we’re going with. Also, the game calls them black stakes when you pull them out of the ground, but they glow green before you do. So, with that settled, here is a map of all the Green Stakes locations in Scarlet and Violet. Below it is a list giving brief directions to them.
- On the eastern side of the large island in the middle of Casseroya Lake.
- On the smaller of the two islands south of the previous one, on a tiny little ledge.
- At the edge of the river, south and across the water from Casseroya Watchtower No. 1.
- In a deep hole in the ground northeast of Asado Desert.
- On a hill at the tip of the southern horn in the western part of Casseroya Lake.
- Near the top of the hills at the tip of the northern horn in the west of Casseroya Lake.
- At the edge of the snow in the north of Casseroya Lake.
- On a small shelf in the cliffs at the edge of the snow, best accessed from the snowy biome by dropping down.