Nanotrite abilities in Rage 2 are various abilities you can unlock in the game by visiting the appropriate Arks strewn across the Wasteland. All of them are extremely useful, and, more importantly, spice up the gameplay. You really wanna know where to find the nanotrite ability Arks in Rage 2. With that in mind, our Rage 2 Nanotrites Abilities Locations – Where to Find guide will show you where you can unlock all the nanotrite abilities in Rage 2, as well as quick explanations of what said abilities do.
Where to Find Nanotrite Abilities Arks in Rage 2?
To find and unlock the Nanotrite Abilities in Rage 2, you’ll have to access the appropriate Ark. You get a few at the start of the game, and one in the first story mission. After that, though, you’re on your own. So, there’s a total of seven Arks that give you new Nanotrite Abilities. So, I present to you a map of where you can find these Arks, along with a list of names, and what the ability unlocked in that Ark does. Good luck.
- Shatter – Ark 461a – Junkers Pass Ark – pushes enemies or objects to shatter armor or kill enemies
- Grav-Jump – Ark 408a – Great Crack Ark – basically lets you double-jump
- Defibrillation – Ark 404c – Canyon Cove Ark – enables you to play a mini game which lets you revive yourself
- Barrier – Ark 412b – Spikewind Ark – raises a shield to block incoming projectiles
- Rush – Ark 407a – Dealypipe Ark – lets you get a boost of momentum while already sprinting
- Vortex – Ark 403a – Quake Hill Ark – creates a gravity vortex to trap enemies or objects in the vicinity
- Slam – Ark 422a – Earthscar Ark – jump into the air and slam the ground, sending a shockwave
- Constitution – Unlocked automatically at the very beginning of the game, after the intro sequence
- Focus – Unlocked automatically at the very beginning of the game, after the intro sequence
- Overdrive – Unlocked automatically at the very beginning of the game, after the intro sequence
- Dash – Ark 401a – unmissable, part of the main story mission right after the prologue – let’s you dash to dodge
So, that’s it for the locations of Nanotrite Ability locations in Rage 2. If you’re struggling with anything else in the game, check out our other guides for the game, including articles like Loquacious Wanderer Vehicle Location – Where to Find and Authority Sentry Storage Container Locations.