In our Lolita Riddles Solution Tower of Fantasy guide, we are going to give you the answers to all of Lolita’s questions. She asks you about the history of the world you’re living in, so if you’ve been listening carefully, you might have all the answers already. Sadly, it’s also very easy to miss out on some of the information the game piles on you. That’s why we’ve decided to put together this guide and help you out.
Lolita’s Riddle Solution Answers Tower of Fantasy
The solution to Lolita riddles in Tower of Fantasy is, of course, to give the correct answers to all her questions. In fact, they’re not even really riddles; it’s more like a quiz of general knowledge about the world the game takes place in. Still, if you’re not paying attention to the story or the lore, you can easily miss this info, as we’ve said. So, here are all of the questions and the correct answers.
- Q: What is the name of the comet that Project Prism intends to capture?
- A: The comet, Mara.
- Q: Which organization is credited with the invention of suppressors?
- A: Hykros.
- Q: Do you know what happens to ordinary people if they lose their suppressors?
- A: They will turn into aberrants.
- Q: There are two kinds of Omnium Towers in the world: those that send Omnium, and those that receive it. Now then, do you know which Omnium Tower is the sending kind?
- A: Tower of Fantasy.
- Q: In total, how many Omnium Towers are there in the world?
- A: Five.
So, yeah, those are the answers that you need to give to Lolita riddles in Tower of Fantasy and the solution to completing this mission. At the end, you’ll get 971 EXP and three Weapon Battery I. By the way, if you want to know where Lolita is in the first place, we’ve got you covered. She skips around a platform at the edge of the river north of Astra Shelter. If you’re still struggling with her location, just check out our screenshots below.