Equal Justice – is a brand new Murder Mystery available with the Dead Kings free DLC. It starts in the northern part of Francaide, Cemetery district, and shows up on your map once you complete Sequence 13 Memory 3 – “A Shadow From the Past“.
Before you solve the murder mystery and claim the maximum prizes – 2,500 Livres and One-handed weapon “The Drumstick” you have to visit four locations.
Courtyard – Clues (4/4)The first clue is the body that starts the Murder Mystery. Other clues are scattered around the body.
- COURTYARD – The body of the victim
- COURTYARD – The Lyrics of a song
- COURTYARD – An enrollment leaflet
- COURTYARD – Statement of the sad soldier
Tavern – Clues (2/2)Head south from the starting location and you will find Tavern. Climb onto the second floor of the tavern and collect two clues.
- TAVERN – The lyrics of a song
- TAVERN – Statement of the old officer
Destroyed House – Clues (2/2)Once you collect clues from the Tavern new location Destroyed House appears on the map, just north of the Tavern. There are only two clues, in backyard of the house. After collecting The murder weapon clue the killer becomes obvious.
- DESTROYED HOUSE – The murder weapon
- DESTROYED HOUSE – The body of the second victim
Market – Clues (3/3)Your next location is a market place, just east of Destroyed House and the Tavern. This should be your last location to visit.
- MARKET – Declaration of the Rights of Women
- MARKET – A pamphlet on women
- MARKET – Statement of the young musician