Killed by Science is a 3 star difficulty side mission. This Murder Mystery is available only to those who purchased the Assassin’s Creed Unity Gold edition. The Mystery starts in the northwestern part of Paris, in the area called Vendome – Le Louvre. Upon resolving the Mystery you will obtain a Rifle Blunderbuss as the main prize. In order to solve the mission and gather all clues you have to visit 6 different locations scattered throughout the Paris.
Where to accept the Mystery?The Mystery starts when you come across Alexandre Loissac’s dead body in eastern Vendome. The body is laying next to a stone stand with magnifying glass. When you approach the body you can accept and track the Murder Mystery.
Park – Clues (8/8)Seven clues are in the close vicinity of the dead body, which is also a clue. Don’t forget to speak with 4 persons who are standing in each corner of the grassy rectangle area in order to get their statements.
- PARK – Man’s Body
- PARK – Personal letter
- PARK – Bouquet
- PARK – The Solar Cannon
- PARK – Statement of Arianne
- PARK – Statement of Gilbert Duchamps
- PARK – Statement of La Grouille
- PARK – Statement of Olympe
Clockmaker – Clues (1/1)Once you collect the PARK – The Solar Cannon clue, the story takes you towards a new location. Clockmaker is the next person you should talk to, and you can find him near the starting area.
- CLOCKMAKER – Statement of Robert Rousseau
Laboratory – Clues (6/6)Laboratory is just above the Robert Rousseau. There are six clues to be found here. None of them are statements.
- LABORATORY – Scientific apparatus
- LABORATORY – Competition handbill
- LABORATORY – Vials (Found in front of the barrels)
- LABORATORY – Barrels
- LABORATORY – Laboratory notes
- LABORATORY – Cracked window
Cafe Fevrier – Clues (4/4)This area becomes active once you collect the Statement of Olympe clue. Cafe Fevrier is also near Alexandre Loissac’s dead body. You have to interrogate three persons and collect one item from a wooden chest.
- CAFE FEVRIER – Statement of cafe customer
- CAFE FEVRIER – Statement of cafe server
- CAFE FEVRIER – Statement of Sergeant Saint-Bris
- CAFE FEVRIER – Box of cartridges
Victim’s House (4/4)After collecting the clue PARK – Personal letter, you will unlock a new location – Victim’s house in the area called Tuileries Le Louvre. Four clues in a form of letters can be found on the table on the second floor. Victim’s House is just south of the place where the Mystery started.
- VICTIM’S HOUSE – Letter from victim’s friend
- VICTIM’S HOUSE – Competition handbill
- VICTIM’S HOUSE – Threatening letter
- VICTIM’S HOUSE – Letter from victim’s father
Academy – Clues (4/4)After collecting the clue VICTIM’S HOUSE – Competition handbill, head across the river towards Faubourg Saint-Germain – Le Quartier Latin and look for Academy. Talk to three persons and look for a document. In order to collect the last two clues you have to acquire 2 statements first.
- ACADEMY – Statement of Frolois’s Secretary
- ACADEMY – Statement of Colonel Ludre de Frolois
- ACADEMY – Statement of Citizen-Prefect Jugnot
- ACADEMY – List of competitors