Creature of the Night | Batman: Arkham Knight
Creature of the Night is one of many Most Wanted side missions in Batmam Arkham Knight. This is one of the shortest side missions, and the rewards for completing it are appropriate for its duration.
The lore discovered in it is interesting and reveals a sad story.
- This mission starts as you progress a bit further into the main story. You’ll know when it starts for sure – the antagonist will surprise you as you climb on a building. This unlocks during chapter 3, on Miagani Island.
- The objectives are to track down this strange creature and learn its secret.
- Capturing the creature later on is only possible once you have the side mission enabled. Then you have to find it. Fly around and search for the sounds it makes. You can also spot it from the distance in detective mode as a red flying creature.
Creature of the Night Rewards
- 6 Upgrade Points.
- Achievement/Trophy – “Scar of the Bat”
- You can solve one of the Bleake Island riddles in the room where the second objective takes place.
- Character trophies and bios for Man-Bat, Dr. Kirk and Francine Langstrom.
I’ve been flying around this whole fuckin city for days and nothing
*GAME-BREAKING BUG–DO NOT FINISH UNLESS YOU CAN REACH FOUNDER’S ISLAND IN BATMOBILE* I was on the last segment of the mission, accidentally brought down the Man Bat on Founder’s Island, and proceeded to put him in the batmobile. I can’t leave the island, and I can’t reload a save, so I need to restart. What bullshit.