Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be having a multiplayer beta before release. The beta will last five days, and only those who pre-order the game will have access to it. On Playstation 4, it starts on August 19th at 12:00 AM PST, while PC and Xbox One players will have to wait until August 26th. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to enter the COD: Black Ops 3 beta.
How To Get COD: Black Ops 3 Beta Key
- Pre-order the game, making sure your retailer has a supply of beta codes. When you buy it, you should receive a beta code. If you buy on PSN Store, Steam or Xbox Live, you’ll automatically get access to the beta when it’s live, so disregard the rest of the guide.
- Register on the Black Ops 3 Beta site, or log in with your existing Call of Duty account.
- Redeem the code you’ve received in the mail.
- Wait for the start of the beta, on August 19th, 12am PDT (if you bought a PS4 version). You’ll receive an email with the beta token then. The 15 GB download won’t be available before the beta starts (no preload).
- Download the game and enjoy.