DMZ Barter System Recipes
Knowing the DMZ barter system recipes is going to be important in the foreseeable future. The barter system is new, so players are still kinda learning the ropes. So, having the prices of each item in the barter system might end up saving your life. That said, we’ll also explain how the barter system works, just so we cover all the bases.
Barter System Recipes in DMZ
Before we dive into the barter system “recipes” in Call of Duty 2 DMZ, we first have to explain how it works. Basically, you want to go to whichever buy station is closest to you. Once you open its menu, you’ll notice that it now offers the barter option. It’s pretty much the same as the regular store, but rather than paying in cash, you pay for items with other items. It’s kind of a cool idea, to be honest. Plus, there are some items, like the Skeleton key, which you can only get via bartering. The higher the grade and usefulness of the item, the more you’ll have to shell out for it. With all of that said, here’s a breakdown of every currently available item and how much they cost. We’ll be sure to add more items when (and if) more stuff becomes available.
- 3-Plate Comms Vest = 2x Hard Drive + 2x Battery + Soothing Hand Cream
- 3-Plate Medic Vest = 3x Bandage + Liquor + Watch
- 3-Plate Stealth Vest = 2x Electrical Components + Comic Book + Game Console
- Scavenger Backpack = Battery + Canned Foods + 2x Gun Cleaning Oil
- Secure Backpack = Electric Drill + Gas Can + Gold Skull
- Munitions Box = Imported Tea + $500 Cash
- Armor Box = Electrical Tape + Screwdriver + C4
- Tactical Camera = Car Battery
- Revive Pistol = Bandage + Soothing Hand Cream
- Durable Gas Mask = 2x Toothpaste + Lighter
- Radiation Blocker = Blow Torch
- Skeleton Key = GPU
- Control Room Key = 6x Stronghold Keycards
- Farmer House Key = 3x Radiation Blockers
The Skeleton Key recipe is wrong. It says GPU but the actual recipe is Videocassette Recorder, Vintage Wine, and Encrypted Hard Drive. To craft a GPU you need 2 Gold Bars and 5 Thumb Drives.
I got a skeleton key for a GPU yesterday.
It’s accurate, I made one in Al mazrah yesterday.
Both recipes are correct,:
– in Al Mazra: GPU
– in Ashika: Videocassette Recorder, Vintage Wine, and Encrypted Hard Drive
That menu is for Ashoka island so you are all right the gou is al mazra
Scavenger backpack requires 2 gun cleaning oils.
What about the tempered vest? The one that only takes 2 plates.
It’s 2 documents, 1 classified documents and 1 sensitive document. basically all documents and 2 of the basic ones 🙂