Cyberpunk 2.0 Best Sandevistan

The Sandevistan is a type of Operating System that you can get in Cyberpunk 2077. It was famously featured in the hit Netflix anime Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. David Martinez, the protagonist of CP: ER used his Sandevistan to slow down time, gaining a massive burst of speed for a short while. Naturally, the Sandevistan is also available in CP2077, which recently got a huge 2.0 update. Many things were changed with this update, and players are wondering which Sandevistan is the best now in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0. Here’s the best new Sadevistan to get in CP2077.

▼Article Continues Below ▼
Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Sandevistan
Cyberpunk 2.0 Best Sandevistan

Cyberpunk 2077 Best Sandevistan in Phantom Liberty 2.0

Let’s start with the Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan. This Sandevistan slows down time for a massive 85%. It has an eight second max duration, and a 30 second cooldown. And if you kill an enemy while it is turned on, you’ll get a 20% extended duration. And if that wasn’t enough, it also increases your headshot damage by 10% and your crit chance and crit damage. It’s the best straightforward Sandevistan pick, one that combines massive speed with powerful damage output. Next, the Zetatech Sandevistan. It slows time down by 70%, but its main draw is the fact that it also slows down time while you are in midair. It also provides other bonuses for when you are in midair, such as an additional 25% to headshot and weakspot damage, and reduced fall damage. So if you like damaging your enemies like this, the Zetatech is an excellent choice.

Which brings us to the Militech “Falcon” Sandevistan. Very similar to the “Apogee” model, the main difference between them is that neutralizing an enemy while you have it active is going to give you 10% of your health back. Needless to say, this effect can be very poweful if used under the right circumstances. Finally, the QianT “Warp Dancer” Sandevistan. Though it doesn’t provide much in the way of time stopping, it does give you a large bonus to Mitigation Chance, as well as +30% resistance to Thermal, Chemical, and Electrical damage. Think of it as a more defensive-oriented Sandevistan option. If you want any other gear recommendations, our Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Cyberdeck guide might just be what you’re looking for.

If you need help with anything else in the game, we have guides for you to check out. For example, if you don’t know how to remove the virus from the chip and find the Militech Datashard correct cack sequence we can help. Or, can you save Jackie in Cyberpunk 2077? We'll also help with your first Cyberpunk 2077 braindance during the Information quest.

Author Suma profile picture
A lifelong gamer, Vladimir was always interested in gaming and what makes games tick. Before long, he found himself writing about games as well as playing them. No stranger to game guides which have often helped him make just the right decision in a particularly difficult quest, he’s very happy to be able to help his fellow gamers and give a little back to his favorite pastime.