Last time we mentioned Dark souls 3, we talked about the patch that hits today, mere days before The Ringed City DLC, fixing, among other things, frame-rates on the PS4 Pro. You can check out the full list of what the patch 1.11 brings on the link above, and don’t forget the trailer below.
The final Dark Souls 3 DLC brings new PvP arenas, updates PvP functionality, and introduces new locations: The Ringed City, The Dreg Heap, Earthen Peak, as well as the Hollow Arena. There will be new bosses, enemies, as well as weapons, shields and armor sets. So, pretty much everything people like.
Here is a little dash of the overview by Bandai Namco:
Fear not the dark, ashen one.The Ringed City is the final DLC pack for Dark Souls III – the award-winning, genre-defining, Golden Joystick Awards 2016 Game of the Year RPG. Journey to the world’s end to search for the Ringed City and encounter new lands, new bosses, new enemies with new armor, magic and items. Experience the epic final chapter of a dark world that could only be created by the mind of Hidetaka Miyazaki.
A New World. One Last Journey.
- Embark on a journey through new and familiar lands to the world’s end
- Uncover secrets in an even greater adventure.
- Travel through mangled remnants of lands from ages past on your quest to find the Ringed City.
- Experience the conclusive ending to the Dark Souls III saga
- Encounter new, formidable bosses and enemies in your search for the Ringed City
- Equip yourself with new weapons and armor sets and defeat new bosses and enemies.
- Discover new items and cast new spells along your journey to where all lands meet at the end of the earth.
- Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in new PvP maps
- More PvP maps will be added in addition to the Hollow Arena from Ashes of Ariandel.
- All PvP maps will be accessible for those who have purchased Ashes of Ariandel and/or The Ringed City.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.
The Ringed City DLC will be out on PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One and PC on March 28.