One of the the most interesting things you will encounter in Deathloop comes in the form of Queen of Riddles quest which has you engage in a battle of wits against Yerhva – an automaton which will quiz you for answers. It can be found in Karl’s Bay, and after you interact with it, it will ask you a series of 10 questions. The order of these questions is randomized, but the answers themselves aren’t. In our Yerhva Quiz Answers – Deathloop Queen of Riddles guide, we will tell you all the correct answers to these questions.
Deathloop Queen of Riddles – Yerhva Quiz Answers
The Yerhva’s location is near the entrance to Karl’s Bay. As soon as you exit the tunnel and go up the stairs, you will see a house with Queen of Riddles written on its side, and two arrows pointing at its entrance. Go inside and you will encounter the automaton itself in the middle of the room. Approach it to begin the quiz game. Below are the answers to all questions Yerhva will ask you. And remember, their order may change, but the answers will not.
- Question: “From what seed did AEON spring?” Answer: #6 – “The shared ambitions of Harriet Morse, Egor Serling, and Dr. Wenjie Evans.”
- Question: “Blackreef boasts a bountiful feast for the senses. Which transcendent work towers above the island’s myriad other artistic pursuits?” Answer: #7 – “The nose, chin, and eyes of Charlie Montague.”
- Question: “The Bay, the Rock, and labyrinthine Updaam wear AEON colors proudly, but that decor belies their history. From whence came the peculiar name that grace them?” Answer: #5 – “They date back to a lost fishing community.”
- Question: “Karl’s Bay has worn many faces, most as lost to time as the mysterious Karl himself. What was its most recent incarnation prior to AEON’s arrival?” Answer: #3 – “A military base.”
- Question: “The wriggling, writing energies of the Loop have been harnessed to gift us with abilities beyond our biological potential. What birthed our trinkets and slabs?” Answer: #7 – “Dr Wenjie Evans personally engineered each one.”
- Question: “AEON graces this island as kaleidoscopic jewels upon the neck of the world’s greatest beauty. What seeks the Program?” Answer: #3 – “The advancement of human potentiality and enlightenment.”
- Question: “Harriet Morse is the gatekeeper, Blackreef the gate. A veil hangs across the threshold. What do we discover when it parts?” Answer: #4 – “The Great Beyond.”
- Question: “Decades ago, warmongers toyed with temporal tides eddying about Blackreef. Their sigil-marked temples stand still. What named their doomed enterprise?” Answer: #3 – “Operation Horizon.”
- Question: “Before AEON’s arrival, Blackreef slept in frozen utero, awaiting new purpose. Who then made landfall, reawakening her from slumber?” Answer: #2 – “Colt Vahn and Egor Serling, on a voyage of discovery.”
- Question: “Sink your toes into the dark earth and let the vibrations of her voice course through your bones. From whence did this island derive her name?” Answer: #8 – “The coastal coral formations.”