Festival of the Lost is a special Halloween event in Destiny. It causes social spaces to change, with new, thematic decorations all around.
It adds new items into the game, at least temporarily, which are in the spirit of the popular holiday. This year is the second time it will be taking place, and it’s going to bring new ornaments, masks, emotes and more. In this guide, we’re going to tell you everything you need to know about Destiny Festival of the Lost.
Superblack Armor ShaderIf you’re wondering how to get Superblack armor shader, the answer is simple. You just need to complete a short quest:
- Begin the quest by talking to Eva Levante. She is located in The Tower, The Last City on Earth. The quest involves collecting candy from other NPCs.
- Visit Eris Morn, she will give you tiny box of raisins instead of candy.
- Visit the Speaker, combine the tiny box of raisins with 25 motes of light to get Ascendant Raisins.
- Talk to Zavala and exchange Ascendant Raisins for Salted Sweets.
- Go to Master Rahool the Cryptarch, and exchange Salted Sweets for Winged Chew.
- Visit Amanda Holiday and exchange Winged Chew for Splice Drops.
- Talk to Cayde-6, exchange Splice Drops for Unchocolate.
- Go to Eris Morn and exchange Unchocolate for a Bag of Treats. Open the Bag of Treats from your inventory and you will recieve the Superblack Armor Shader.