Diablo 4 Run Out of Memory Error Fix
Running out of memory is one of the biggest problems that gamers can face. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but the end result is always the same – even though you have more than enough RAM, your game is using more and more memory and becoming slower and slower. Unfortunately, this can likewise be the case with Diablo 4. But is there anything you can do to fix the Diablo 4 Run Out of Memory Error? We’re going to find out right here.
How to Fix Diablo 4 Run Out of Memory Error
There are several things you can try to fix this problem if you have ran out of memory in Diablo 4.
- To start with, you should make sure that you have turned off all other unnecessary background apps apart from D4. You can do this from Task Manager. Doing this will free up the computer’s resources so that all of the memory can be used by Diablo 4.
- Next, you should reset your User Interface. Open the Battle.net app and go to Options and then “Show in Explorer”. After that, open up the Diablo 4 folder. In there, you will find the Interface, Cache, and WTF folders. Rename these to InterfaceOld, CacheOld, and WTFOld.
- You can also reduce the view distance in the game. Start Diablo 4, and go into Options > Video Settings. Find the View Distance option and lower it.
- A possible solution is that you need to update your GPU drivers. If you have an Nvidia device, go here. And if it is an AMD graphics card, get the drivers for it here.
- One final thing – though it is very unlikely – is that you may have a 32-bit version of Windows installed. If that is the case, you should upgrade your system to a 64-bit version. This way, the system can use its maximum RAM capacities.
And if none of these work – there’s nothing else to do but wait and hope that this error is going to be fixed by Blizzard sometime soon.
None of this helped. I have windows 10 and I don’t see any files by those names.
Same. Running WIndows 11 and none of those folders exist.