Tom Clancy’s the Division has received a new update 1.6, bringing various balancing fixes, latest Last Stand update, New Incursion – Lost Signal, and Dark Zone expansion to three new areas. Starting from February 28th, The Division will feature a free trial, with 6 hours of play time, including the story campaign and the Dark Zone.
Feel free to check out all of the changes and patch notes on the official Division website. Here is a short preview of the upcoming changes:
- Last Stand game mode is released, featuring 8 vs 8 PVP battles fighting over data relays. We will be fighting over three key tactical locations on one of 4 Dark Zone maps.
- New Incursion – Lost Signal, taking place in the civilian TV Broadcast center, occupied by the Rikers gang. There will be three wings that include different combat scenarios, requiring a specific tactical approach. Completing all wings will unlock the final boss fight.
- Dark Zone is expanded to three new areas in the north side. Dark Zones will also get leaderboards, with both weekly and monthly activities tracked. There are also new Dark Zone Contamination Events, located in the subways below the Dark Zone. Players can now fast travel between Dark Zone checkpoints.
- Legendary difficulty is now available for Napalm Production Site, WarrenGate Power Plant, and Times Square Power Relay. The are no mission narratives, and it’s purely focused on combat. Legendary difficulty is only available in World Tier 5.
- More options for character customization, featuring new clothing sets, backpack skins, emotes and more.
- Various combat changes, balancing issues, weapon changes, character talents are all changed and improved.
Last Stand is the third expansion for Tom Clancy’s Division, which can be accessed by purchasing the season pass or separately. We already had a chance to try out the Underground and Survival, which bring more diversity to the content for players to try out.