Hidden Cappy is a kind of collectible in Fallout 4: Nuka World. They’re graffiti you can find scattered about the amusement park. There’s 10 of them, and you’ll have to find them all if you want to finish the Cappy in a Haystack quest and get one of the new unique weapons. In this guide, we are going to show you Hidden Cappy Locations in Fallout 4: Nuka World.
Cappy in a Haystack questIn order to start the quest, you’ll have to talk to Sierra near the Parlor. Pretend you’re interested in her Nuka-Cola stories and offer your help. She’ll tell you to find the hidden cappies which hold the key to the secret recipe.
Hidden Cappy Locations in Nuka WorldThere are ten of them, hiding in plain sight across the theme park. If you want the precise locations with directions, you should take a look at the video above. Here’s a list of hidden capy locations:
- Next to the restrooms a bit south-west of Fizztop Grille.
- Behind the Star Control building at Galaxy Zone, next to a chain-link gate.
- Next to the entrance to Spacewalk at Galaxy Zone.
- There are ape statues on both sides of the entrance to Primate House in Safari Adventure. Look at the back of the base of the statue on the right.
- On a wall in the hedge maze in Cappy’s Treehouse, in Safari Adventure.
- Look for a tall, red house near the entrance to King Cola’s Castle, in Kiddie Kingdom. Climb to top and inspect the walls.
- Enter the Funhouse in Kiddie Kingdom. Go through the mirror maze, jump past the rotating bottles and into the room with the swirling green lights. Exit into the upturned apartment, then the round, rotating room. The cappy is behind one of the red doors.
- In the World of Refreshment, on the bank of the blue river in the Bottling Factory. It’s on one of the houses on the left side of the Wild West portion.
- On one of the gravestones in the graveyard behind Doc Phosphate’s Saloon.
- Inside Mad Mulligan’s Minecart Coaster, on the side of a shack. You’ll need to finish the High Noon at The Gulch quest in order to enter (having the Robotics Expert perk will make it a walk in the park). Talk to the robo-sheriff to start the quest.