Ubisoft’s tradition is to offer a Season Pass to players, thus, it wasn’t a big surprise to Far Cry 4 fans when the Season Pass with hours of additional content was announced. The Season Pass costs $30 and it offers exclusive day-one mission, new weapons, five bonus missions, yetis and a new PvP multiplayer mode.
Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains:
- The Syringe – On launch day, players have to keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. The Syringe is available in both single-player and co-op.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been captured and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Your mission is to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat. The escape can be done in single-player and co-op.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five bonus missions which can be done using “The Impaler” (Hurk’s harpoon gun) Missions that are included are: Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and the Hurk’s Redemption .
- Overrun – Choose between Rakshasa or Golden Path faction in this PVP mode. Your goal is controlling a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – In this survival mode Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an Himalayan ridge. The goal is to upgrade your camp with tools that are scattered around and in close-by caves. When you finish upgrading, your next goal is to protect it from a cult that comes at nightfall. The mode will be available in both single-player and co-op.