Far Cry 5 Redhorn Error Fix
Not sure how to fix Redhorn-4800002 and Redhorn-38000089 Errors in Far Cry 5 co-op multiplayer? We’ve got you covered! Even now, there are numerous fans worldwide playing the 2018 first-person shooter set in rural America. Nowadays, players are mostly playing alongside a friend in online co-op mode! However, the FC5 Redhorn Error is currently plaguing that experience. Read on as we explain what you can do to fix this issue.
How to Fix Far Cry 5 Redhorn-4800002 and Redhorn-38000089 Errors
Although Far Cry 6 is the latest installation in UbiSoft’s popular series, the previous title in the franchise still boasts a rather big and devoted community which regularly plays the game. Nowadays, most of them are playing the game in multiplayer and co-op with their friends. For that, they need a stable connection for Far Cry 5 to work properly. However, from time to time, some errors occur, which prevent players from connecting with other players. For example, Far Cry 5 Error Redhorn-4800002.
The Redhorn error is a rather new one, which first started appearing in early March 2023, as evidenced on Ubisoft forums. It appears when players try to access Arcade Mode (or any other online feature), and prevents them from doing so. If you are suffering from this problem as well, here’s what you can do. The connectivity troubleshooting below is provided by UbiSoft
- Restart your router. “This will allow your network hardware to re-establish a fresh connection to your ISP”, says Ubisoft.
- Flush DNS
- Whitelist Far Cry 5 in your antivirus and firewall apps.
- Turn off overlays. Many players report that Steam and other overlays are causing this issue.
- Port forwarding. “This will allow the communication from the game server to be channelled directly to the PC and vice versa.” These are the ports you need for Far Cry 5: :
- TCP: 443, 6005-6190
- UDP: 9000, 9103, 12000, 11110, 11115