Looking for the Six of the Best Squad Building Challenge (SBC) solutions for the Hybrid Nations section of advanced challenges in FIFA 23? FIFA 23 has finally arrived, and Squad Building Challenges (SBC) are back! They are a fun and exciting way to test your knowledge and skill, while also earning some much-need rewards. In our guide, we provide a working Six of the Best SBC solution for FIFA 23.
Six of the Best FIFA 23 SBC Solution
Before we jump to our working and one of the cheapest methods, let’s first see what are the requirements for the Six of the Best SBC Hybrid Nations challenge:
- Exactly six countries.
- Maximum of three players from the same country.
- Three players from the same club at maximum.
- A minimum team rating of 75.
- Team chemistry 18 at minimum.
As you can see, the requirements seem rather easy to fulfil. One of the cheapest and most efficient solutions, provided by Diamond Lobby, includes the following players, mostly from the Premier League:
- GK: Alex McCarthy (Southampton)
- RB: Cedric (Arsenal)
- CB: Jan Bednarek (Aston Villa)
- CB: Any French CB (if possible gold or high silver)
- LB: Luke Thomas (Leicester)
- RM: Marc Albrighton (Leicester)
- CM: Aaron Ramsey (Nice)
- CM: Any French CM (if possible gold or high silver)
- LM: Any Welsh gold player
- ST: Jean-Philippe Mateta (Crystal Palace)
- ST: Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester)
So there you have it, this is the most efficient and one of the cheapest working solutions for the Six of the Best SBC Hybrid Nations challenge. It should not be too hard to pull it off. Once you complete it, you will be rewarded with an untradeable Small Prime Gold Players Pack. The pack comes with six players, including three rare ones. With that said, our guide is complete! And, while you are here, you can also check our “FIFA 23 Ones to Watch Cards Upgrade” guide.