Final Fantasy XV Comrades brings new outfits and clothing, in this multiplayer expansion. Some of the outfits are the players favorites from the main game, while the vast number of clothing pieces, will keep you satisfied. You can get them from vendors in outposts. The amount of clothing pieces they cans sell you, increases once you power up a fashion sketchbook treasure on the map. In this guide, we’ll try to show you all outfits and clothing pieces available in Comrades, the multiplayer Final Fantasy XV expansion.
Note: This guide is a work in progress. We’ll update it as we get the new information.
Best Outfits in FFXV Comrades
The Chocobo suit, is one of our favorites in the game. The vendor that sells it is located in the Cauthess Depot outpost. You can find it in the southern part of the map. In order to get it, you’ll need to exchange it for 3 Gorgeous Pelts, 10 Downy Feathers, and one Cactuar Blossom.
The Kenny Crow suit is our second favorite one. You can find it at the vendor in Old Lestallum, who sells it for only 57.000 gil. The Old Lestallum outpost is located in the southwestern part of the map.
FFXV Comrades Outfits and Clothing Locations
At the start of the game, when you are about to create your first avatar, there is an option to dress yourself up by equipping it with the Galahdian outfit. This beautiful set is one of my favorite ones.
How to Change Outfit and Customize Character Attire
One of the first clothing vendors you can unlock is at the base of operations in Lestallum. This shop is held by Iris, Gladiolus’s sister. The first items she sells, before you pick up any fashion sketchbook, are:
- Kingsglaive Attire – dark top for 4.400 gil.
- Kingsglaive Garb – dark leggings for 2.900 gil.
- Kingsglaive Boots – knee-high dark leather boots for 1.400 gil.
- Kingsglaive Gloves – fingerless gloves for 1.400 gil.
- Striped Tee – blue-white striped T-shirt for 700 gil.
- Black Glasses – decorative accessory for 600 gil.
The vendor in Meldacio Hunter HQ sells the following clothing items:
- Camouflage Tee – grayish T-shirt for 900 gil.
- Hunter Fatigues – brown top vest for 3.600 gil.
- Hunter Fatigues – dark leather pants for 1.800 gil.
- Hunter Boots – hunter exclusive for 1.000 gil.
- Hunter Gloves – fingerless for 1.000 gil.
- Infantry Aviators – dark sunglasses for 1.400 gil.
The barter vendor in Cauthess Depot sells the following clothing items:
- Coernix Uniform – blue-white top. Price: 8 Supple Tail, 8 Garula Fur.
- Chino pants – beige pants with a leather belt. Price: 5 Havocfang Hide, 3 Cockatrice Tail Feathers.
- Standard Boots – black sturdy work boots. Price: 3 Thick Hide, 3 Malboro Vine.
The vendor in Old Lestallum sells the following clothing piece items:
- Dress Shirt – white short-sleeved shirt for 2.100 gil.
- Gold Earrings – decorative accessory for 900 gil.
- Kenny Crow Tee – T-shirt with Kenny Crow on it for 1.600 gil.