EXP farming in Final Fantasy 15
Although there are variations depending on how far along in the game you are, the method is simple. All you need is:
- A bunch of debased / rare coins to craft Expericast spells
- A moogle charm
- A meal that boosts EXP gain
- A hotel or resting place with an EXP multiplier
You should use as many coins as you can (up to 25 debased, or up to 9 rare). This way you’ll get the highest number of casts as well as the strongest effect. Each cast will give you a fixed amount of EXP, so you don’t have to worry about finding a worthy opponent to cast it on. There are a lot of items that can be used as catalysts for Expericast spells, but these coins are the best. Debased coins are the most common Expericast catalys, while rare coins give the most EXP.
Low level XP farming in FFXV
If you still in the early game and want to level up fast, here’s what you should do:
- Use debased coins to craft Expericast. Mix it with 1 fire energy, so it does as little damage as possible.
- Get the Moogle Charm from Daurel Caverns dungeon. Equip it for +20% EXP gain (for the character wearing it only).
- Eat the Stacked Ham Sandwich for +50% EXP gain. You’ll get the recipe after finishing 3 quests at the Wiz Chocobo post and buying the Fat Chocobo Triple-Decker from Wiz (1100 gil)
- Go fight the Bandersnatch near Hammerhead. He’s resistant to fire, so you should be able to cast all your spells and not kill him.
- Go to the Quayside Cradle rest spot at Galdin Quay, and pay 10,000 gil for double XP.
High level EXP farming in FF 15
If you’ve already been to Altissia, here are the steps you need to take:
- Use all your rare coins and other expericast catalysts to craft the spells. Use fire energy.
- Equip the Moogle Charm.
- Eat the Maagho Lasagna at the Maagho restauran in Altissia for double XP gain.
- Start the King of the Great Escape hunt (at the same spot where you ate).
- Go and fight the monster. Fire heals it, so you’ll definitely be able to use every spell you’ve got.
- Go to the hotel in Altissia and pay 30,000 gil for triple experience.