There are five Week 6 Alien Artifact locations in Fortnite that you can find and collect. However, all five of them are in pretty obscure places, probably more so than in any of the previous weeks. Almost none of them are in named locations, and all of them are in strange corners of the map that you might never think to look in. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to show you where to find the Week 6 Alien Artifact locations.
Where to Find Alien Artifact Week 6 Locations in Fortnite
To find the Week 6 Fortnite Alien Artifact locations, you need to visit five different locations, as we’ve already mentioned. Interestingly, most of them are outside of named POIs, as in, you won’t necessarily see the names of the areas on the map, making things a bit harder than usual. If you follow the directions and map below, though, you should be just fine. Let’s dive in.
- In the northwest corner of the map, north of Coral Castle, there’s a large lighthouse called Lockie Lighthouse. The artifact is in the white shed next to the lighthouse.
- In the west of Corny Complex, there’s a large barn of sorts, and the artifact will be floating among the rafters.
- Open the map and look for a small patch of purple trees between Steamy Stacks and Dirty Docks. The artifact will be among these trees.
- Go to Base Camp Hotel in the snowy mountains east of Catty Corner and southeast of Retail Row. Find the raised building in the camp area; the artifact will be in there, next to the telescope and a chest.
- Lastly, we’re going to Orelia Island in the southwest of the map. It’s the small island southwest of Misty Meadows. Look for the artifact in the lower levels of the castle ruins.
So, those are the Fortnite Week 6 Alien Artifact locations. If you’re still somehow not aware what the artifacts are for, well, you know that Kymera skin that you got when you bought the season pass? Well, you can customize it in a variety of ways. However, every single thing you change spends a resource that you get by collecting Alien Artifacts. So, get to collecting!