Fortnite Alien Artifacts Week 4 locations are, as is the case with all the previous ones, very well-hidden all across the maps. There are five different artifacts that you can find this week, and they’re scattered all over the place. That’s why we’ve put together this guide, in which we’ll show you where to find all the Week 4 Alien Artifacts.
Where to Find Week 4 Alien Artifacts Locations in Fortnite
To find the Week 4 Alien Artifacts locations, you’ll have to go to five different named locations – Holly Hedges, Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, Dirty Docks, and Steamy Stacks. To make things a little more complicated, the artifacts are hidden in hard-to-spot nooks and crannies. You’ll find a list of brief descriptions of each location and a map below.
- Holly Hedges – In the center of the area, there’s a big red building that’s a plant nursery. Check under the shelves on the south wall on the outside of the building to find the artifact.
- Weeping Woods – The artifact is near the window on the second floor of the large log building, floating in the air.
- Lazy Lake – Find the yellow house in the northwest corner of the area. The artifact is in the shed behind said house.
- Dirty Docks – In the northeast corner of the area, find the blue warehouse. There’s a staircase on the north side of the structure, and the artifact is underneath them.
- Steamy Stacks – Head to the west side of Building 4, aka the central structure. Find the blue pipe going around the building. The artifact will be on it.
In case you don’t know what the Fortnite Alien Artifacts are for, let me get you up to speed. Collecting them gives you a resource that you can use to customize the Kymera alien skin you got with the battle pass. You can add all sorts of fun features, but you have to spend the aforementioned resource to do so.