Fortnite Season 7, Week 9 is here, and with it, new Alien Artifacts and their locations. Like in previous weeks, there are five of them you need to find. And, also like in previous weeks, they are scattered all across the map. To save you the time and effort you would have otherwise needed to spend to locate them all on your own, we’ve put together this Fortnite Alien Artifacts Week 9 Locations guide. Simply follow our directions and you will find all five of them in no time.
Where to Find Alien Artifact Week 9 Locations in Fortnite
As usual, there are five Alien Artifacts in total this week. We’ve marked them on the map below and we will also be explaining where each one exactly is. So, let’s get started.
- Alien Artifact Location #1: The first of these extraterrestrial artifacts can be found on the island northwest of Craggy Cliffs. On this island, you will see a shack built atop rocks. To get to the artifact, break the rocks underneath it to reveal the first one.
- Alien Artifact Location #2: The second artifact is near the Aftermath. A ways southeast from the crater is a gas station. Enter the building near the gas station and you will find the artifact there.
- Alien Artifact Location #3: The third artifact is in the IO Base. This is directly south of the Aftermath. It’s on the big satellite dish in the middle of the base. To get to it, either plot your fall from the Battle Bus so you land on it, or build some stairs to snatch it.
- Alien Artifact Location #4: On the west side of the Weeping Woods, there is a spiral staircase. The fourth artifact is in a shack that is close to this staircase.
- Alien Artifact Location #5: The fifth and final artifact is inside a yellow-colored shack on an island southwest of Believer Beach.