Recently, there was a big change to how Fortnite works. The change to remove building from most competitive mods was met with both positive and negative reactions from the players. To celebrate this adjustment, developer Epic Games have decided to make a special event dedicated to this. Called Zero Build Trials, you will be able to claim several in-game rewards when you participate in it. We will explain how to play Fortnite Zero Build Trials, as well as what rewards and challenges you can expect, right here.
How to Play Fortnite Zero Build Trials
This event is going to begin on April 6th, 2022, at 4 AM ET and is going to run until April 10th, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET. In order to participate in ZBT, you will need to first head on over to this website and sign up using your Epic Games account. You can find this event in the Discover page, and can participate in Solo, Duos, Trios, and Squads.
Fortnite Zero Build Trials Challenges & Rewards
Each day of this event, you will be able to complete a new Daily Challenge. In addition to this, there is also a stretch goal. When you complete the stretch goal – regardless of which day you do this on – you will receive the Boosted Groundsurfer Glider as your reward. If you win at least four points on Day 5, you will receive all previously unearned rewards. Today’s challenge requires that you earn 30 points. Each elimination will get you 1 point. Let’s see what daily rewards you can get:
- Daily Challenge #1 (From April 6th at 4 AM ET until April 7th at 12 AM ET) – Reward: SMG Slone Spray.
- Daily Challenge #2 (From April 7th at 12:01 AM ET until April 8th at 12 AM ET) – Reward: Flying Focus Spray.
- Daily Challenge #3 (From April 8th at 12:01 AM ET until April 9th at 12 AM ET) – Reward: Wild Shot Spray.
- Daily Challenge #4 (From April 9th at 12:01 AM ET until April 10th at 12 AM ET) – Reward: Ready for Combat Spray.
- Daily Challenge #5 (From April 10th at 12:01 AM ET until April 10th at 11:59 PM ET): All previous rewards if you have not earned them.