LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards are just some of many collectables players will be able to find in the latest LEGO Star Wars game. The Skywalker Saga spans all nine mainline Star Wars movies, featuring many well-known planets across 45 missions. There’s an absolutely huge amount of content for players to explore. By collecting these Datacards players will be able to unlock unique characters and ships, with so-called “cheat codes”, which are a standard feature of LEGO Star Wars games. So, without further ado, here’s a complete list of all Datacard locations in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
All LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Datacards Locations
If you don’t want to be bothered with collecting all Datacards, you can simply check out our list of The Skywalker Saga codes. In this way, you can use the codes without ever finding Datacards. Nonetheless, if you want to do it in a more traditional way, below you will find an explanation for all of them.
- Jakku, in the Niima Outpost – Check out the sand dunes and look for buried ship engines. A Datacard can be found in one of them.
- Kashyyk, in Kachirho – On the northeast side of the map, you’ll need to go all the way to the top. Once you reach the final platform, there will be another secluded platform. Use your double-jump character to reach it, and you will find a Datacard there.
- Kef Bir, on the Crash Site – Use the middle pathway and move towards the west until you reach the Datacard.
- Mustafar, in the Mining Complex – Head to the northernmost part of the complex. There, on the left edge, you’ll spot a cylinder pipe with grapple spots. Use them to go between the pipe and the rock wall to collect a Datacard.
- Coruscant, in the Uscru District – There is a floating rounded building in the southern part of the district. There’s no land connection to it, so you will need to jump across and find a Datacard behind the building.
- Crait, in the Outpost – Climb the platforms with ladders mounted on a wall until you reach the end, and you’ll spot a Datacard.
- Dagobah, in the Dragonsnake Bog – Simply scan the southeast zone of the map and you will find a Datacard.
- Endor, in Ewok village – Go to the west side of the Ewok village and then follow the pathway down the tree until you reach some vines. Clear the vines and shoot a lever there. This will open a hole in the tree with a Datacard inside.
- Exegol, in Sith citadel – After you exit the elevator, use a metal chain, then cross a pipe there to reach the Datacard.
- Bespin, in Cloud City – It can be found at the very centre of this location. Go all the way down until you reach a broken window. You’ll need to blast it and find a Datacard behind.
- Cantonica, in Canto Bight – A Datacard is located on one of the terraces. You can not reach it directly, instead, you’ll need to use grapple spots. This one is tricky to perform, but it’s not dangerous, so you can repeat it if you fail the first time.
- Coruscant, in the Federal District – There is a hole in the main square, left from the build with a red cable. Jump down, and then follow the pathway until your reach the end with a Datacard.
- Geonosis, in the Stalgasin Hive – Climb up the hill from where you landed. Once you reach a flat surface, a Datacard will be above you on a rocky platform. Use the nearby grappling spots to reach the platform.
- Tatooine, in Mos Espa – A Datacard can be found behind the buildings in the Slave quarters section.
- Hoth, in Echo Base – It can be found in the Hoth Hangar, at a top of one of the ceiling reflectors.
- Takodana, Maz’s Castle – There is a person fishing on a lake and near them a column. Use the grappling hook to climb to the top of the column. This will press the button and a chest will emerge from a lake, with a Datacard inside it.
- Tatooine, in Mos Eisley – Removing the three blocks around the Residential Quarters will reveal the Datacard location and make stairs to reach it.
- Tatooine, in the Jundland Wastes – Use the grappling spots to climb atop the mesa and reach the Datacard.
- Yarvin 4, in the Great Temple – This is one of the easiest. You can find it on one of the supporting beams inside the temple.
And with that, our guide is complete. You now know where to find every Datacard location in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards. Have fun exploring the game! If you need a visual guide, check out JayShockblast‘s video!