With the Genshin Impact 3.0 Sumeru update arrived a bunch of new hidden achievements. These are the achievements you don’t have listed anywhere in the game. Yet, they are very valuable because you get free primogems this way. As with every Genshin Impact update, beside a huge batch of content you’ll be able to hunt for these achievements. We’re compiling a list of them on this page so you can see if you missed any. This is not a complete list, because the patch dropped just a few hours ago. We’ll update the list of Genshin Impact 3.0 hidden achievements as we find more.
Genshin Impact 3.0 Hidden Achievements
We know of five hidden achievements so far. Some of them are super easy to get. Others will require you to explore Sumeru thoroughly. Some will be triggered only after you’ve unlocked a lot of the game update’s story. People tend to separate them into Exploration, Secret, Combat and Misc hidden achievements, but they are in the Wonders of the World section of the game’s achievement interface. Most get you 5 primogems. They can go up to 20 primogems though for tougher ones. Here are the ones discovered so far.
- Hidden Achievement description: Drift freely in the forest
- How to obtain: Use the new four-leaf sigils. These are new shining points in the air you can interact with to whip around the zone like Spiderman.
Summit of Wisdom
- Hidden Achievement description: Reach the highest point in Sumeru City.
- How to obtain: As the description says you need to reach Sumeru City first. You need to climb a huge tree found there. You’ll see a bird on the highest branch and once you reach it you’ll get the Genshin Impact 3.0 hidden achievement.
- Hidden Achievement description: Witness the three powerful abilities used by the activated Jadeplume Terrorshroom.
- How to obtain: Jadeplume Terrorshroom are a new type of enemy in Sumeru. To activate them you need to use Electro attack. Once activated they have a chance of doing a charged attack. It can be an energy, flailing or charging at you attack. You need to see all three of these special three attacks to unlock the achievement.
Get Over Here!
- Hidden Achievement description: Shoot dowen a flying Fungus.
- How to obtain: Fungus are also a Sumeru enemy. They are fungi that fly. Defeat one while its flying to complete this Genshin Impact 3.0 hidden achievement.
Nature’s Infinite Wit
- Hidden Achievement description: Reach Reputation Lv. 10 in Sumeru.
- How to obtain: Play the main Sumeru story until you unlock reputation quests. After doing many of these you’ll reach reputation level 10. This takes a few weeks. You’ll be rewarded with 20 primogems for it.