Finding the Genshin Impact 4.0 hidden achievements is no easy feat, but then again, that’s kinda the point. These achievements always require you to do things you’d rarely or never consider doing, and this batch is no different. Some of them are really tricky, which is why we’ll give brief instructions for each of them. Let’s begin!
Genshin Impact 4.0 Hidden Achievements
In the list below, we are going to show you all the Genshin Impact 4.0 hidden achievements that we’ve managed to suss out so far and what you need to do to unlock them. Mind you, it’s possible (and even likely) that we’ve missed a few; they are hidden, after all. If you’ve come across an achievement we’ve left out, let us know in the comments and we’ll update the guide. Some of them are pretty fun to pull off, and one (Smells like Asphalt) is just delightfully silly. All of them are pretty well hidden, though, so here’s what you need to do.
- Cell, Splinter – Wait for Breacher Primus to raise its Geo Shield then hit it with Ousia or Pneuma.
- Funerary Storm – When Coppelia starts spinning during the fight, attack her with Pneuma to weaken the whirlwind.
- Icebound Oath – When Coppelius raises a Cryo shield during the fight, use Ousia attacks to shatter it.
- Oh, The Humanity – Find Inaba Kyuuzou on Nazuchi Beach, do what he asks, then return and read his note. Complete the rest of the quest.
- …Smells like Asphalt. – Stand in the purplish, gooey mud in the Chasm until you drop dead.
- Too Hot to Handle! – Constantly attack Tainted Hydro Phantasm with Cryo until it steams and releases itself from the ice.
- The King is Dead, Long Live the King! – Reduce the Emperor of Fire and Iron’s Pyro meter until it’s almost empty. When the enemy digs in and starts spreading the red circle, break the meter to stun them.