Noelle Hangout is a new story quest in Genshin Impact, and it has six different endings that you can unlock. They’re called A Cold Reception, Goodbye, Miss Maid, A Defender’s Will is Their Strength, A Maid Above Ground, A Conundrum Called Love and Whisper of the Paper Rose. You’ll have to get all of them in order to get all the available rewards. Plus, there are three hidden achievements you can unlock, too. These are called A Maid of Strength and Virtue, A World Known Only Unto Roses, and For I Am Duty Bound. With all that in mind, here’s our Noelle Hangout All Endings Guide Genshin Impact guide to show you how to get all the endings and secret achievements.
One thing we have to note before we begin – after you complete the Noelle Hangout quest for the first time, you can rewind back to specific points in the story in the quests summary. You just have to click on one. Keep that in mind, because we’ll be leaning on that a lot in this guide; plus, it makes getting all endings much faster. Incidentally, unlocking all six endings earns you the A Maid of Strength and Virtue hidden achievement.
- Noelle Ending #1 – A Cold Reception
- Noelle Ending #2 – Goodbye, Miss Maid
- Noelle Ending #3 – A Defender’s Will is Their Strength
- Noelle Ending #4 – A Maid Above Ground
- Noelle Ending #5 – A Conundrum Called Love
- Noelle Ending #6 – Whisper of the Paper Rose
Noelle Ending #1 – A Cold Reception
Below, you’ll see all the major steps you have to cover in order to get the A Cold Reception ending. The other choices are less important. Mind you, it’s far from a happy ending, but you do have to complete it.
- Talk to Noelle outside of Mondstadt, and make sure to pick the “It’s okay not to be a knight” when it appears.
- Follow her until she comes across a man at the side of the road. Investigate the wagon and dispatch the slimes.
- Go back to the Mondstadt gate with Alois and Noelle.
- Follow them on the tour, and select “… made just for you” whenever available.
- Step up to escort Alios.
- Go back to the gate and talk to Noelle again.
Noelle Ending #2 – Goodbye, Miss Maid
The Goodbye, Miss Maid ending in the Noelle Hangout quest is significantly less depressing than the previous one. You will have to laud her a lot, though. In fairness, she deserves it. She’s cool. Here are the steps; remember that you can jump back to certain points in the story. You don’t have to start from the beginning every time.
- Go back to the “Guests from Afar” step of the quest.
- During the tour, make sure to pick “Leave it to Noelle” whenever you can.
- Whenever there’s a dialogue option that lets you praise Noelle, make sure to pick it.
- Follow the quest to its ending.
Noelle Ending #3 – A Defender’s Will is Their Strength
Getting the A Defender’s Will is Their Strength Noelle ending earns you the For I Am Duty Bound hidden achievement. It’s one of the happier endings, all things considered. You have to fudge things a bit, but at least it’ll make Noelle happy.
- Go back to the Honorary Knight quest. Instead of “It’s okay not to be a knight,” pick “Of course, where do you want to start?” After that, pick “What you lack is strength.”
- Make your way to the training grounds near the Knights of Favonius one, and break all the dummies using Noelle’s charge attack.
- Select the “lack of real world experience” when available.
- Go to the different map markers to participate in the challenges, but fail some of them on purpose.
- Go to the Hilichurl camp and rescue Henning.
Noelle Ending #4 – A Maid Above Ground
A Maid Above Ground is the fourth Noelle ending in Genshin Impact, and is one of the more “meh” endings. Realistically speaking, it’s only really worth it to get all the endings. Here’s what you need to do, as far as the major choices go.
- Return to the Training Ground part of the Noelle quest and pick “…more strength!” when the choice appears.
- Follow the marker and mine the ore while killing the enemies that appear until the landslide happens.
- Talk to Belinda.
- Clear the path, fight the monster, and get the remainder of the ore.
- Follow the quest to its conclusion to get the ending.
Noelle Ending #5 – A Conundrum Called Love
A Conundrum Called Love is an endearing ending to the Noelle hangout quest. Below, you’ll see the steps you need to take to get it. One important thing to mention – while in the library, make sure to check out Noelle’s study notes on the table. This earns you the A World Known Only Unto Roses hidden achievement.
- Go back to the Honorary Knight quest.
- Select “Of course, where do you want to start,” followed by “What you lack is rest.”
- Go to the Good Hunter and speak with Beatrice.
- Once the game asks you what gift you should choose, select “the thought that counts.”
- Give Beatrice a grilled fish (cook one if necessary).
- Enjoy your break with Noelle, then go and talk with Beatrice at the gate to Mondstadt.
- Head to the library of the Knights of Favonius, find Noelle, and talk to her.
Noelle Ending #6 – Whisper of the Paper Rose
The Whisper of the Paper Rose Noelle Hangout ending in Genshin Impact is arguably the best one, depending on what your aim here is. If you want to go on a date with her, then this is definitely the path for you to take. Here’s how it goes.
- Go back to the quest called A Breather. When the game asks you about the gift, pick “Choose carefully” this time.
- Pick the bottle when you can, and don’t be flirty with Noelle while talking to Marjorie.
- Talk to Beatrice, and she’ll ask you to photograph three locations, one of which is of Falcon Coast from Cape Oath.
- Go to all three locations and take the pictures as asked; keep in mind that the Starsnatch Cliff photo needs to be taken between 7PM and midnight in-game time.
- Go back to Mondstadt and talk to Beatrice, then suggest Cape Oath.
- While talking to Noelle, suggest going to Windrise together.
- Find Noelle behind the tree and pay her a compliment by saying “You already possess the greatest qualities of a knight.”
- Enjoy the rest of your date.