Ever since the Back 4 Blood Early Beta has begun, players have been getting the Failed to Create a Matchmaking Session Error and are looking for a way to fix this. Of course, since this is the beta, problems such as these are bound to happen. After all, one of the most important reasons why developers opt for doing a beta in the first place is so that they can see whether or not issues like this will occur. Thus, we can expect that, as we draw nearer to the full release of Back 4 Blood, problems such as this will become rarer and rarer. In the meantime, our Back 4 Blood Failed to Create a Matchmaking Session Error Fix guide is here to help you find a solution for this common error.
How to Fix Failed to Create a Matchmaking Session Back 4 Blood Error
Before we start, please note that this fix is intended for Steam players – who are getting this error the most. If you are playing Back 4 Blood on another platform, this will not help you. And now, let’s get into this fix, with a step-by-step process:
- Step #1 – Open your Steam app and make your way to the Steam Support page.
- Step #2 – Once you are here, proceed to the Games, Software, etc. section.
- Step #3 – In the search bar, search for the Back 4 Blood Beta.
- Step #4 – Now, the next section depends on whether or not you have played the old alpha builds of this game. If you have, you will be given two product options here: Back 4 Blood Beta and Back 4 Blood Beta Sneak Peek. The Back 4 Blood Beta Sneak Peek is the current version.
- Step #5 – Meaning, you will need to remove the old Back 4 Blood Beta from your system. Click on this version and select the I want to permanently remove this game from my account option.
- Step #6 – Finally, start Back 4 Blood again. With any luck, this will result in a Back 4 Blood Failed to Create a Matchmaking Session Error Fix.