Cookie Run Kingdom November 2021 codes have been revealed, and all of them unlock different useful stuff in the game. By that, I mean the ever-important Crystals that you can use to get all sorts of things in the game, plus one that gives you a decoration. Of course, as is the case with all games like Cookie Run Kingdom, you should always redeem active codes as soon as you can, lest they expire before you get the chance. That’s why, in this guide, we’ll show you all the currently active codes in the game, and how to redeem them.
Cookie Run Kingdom Codes November 2021
There are currently eight active Cookie Run Kingdom codes in November 2021, as of writing this article. Maybe the developers will add more by the end of the month, or maybe they’ll remove them. Whatever the case may be, make sure to redeem these as soon as you can, just in case. Oh, and if I’ve missed any active codes, please let me know in the comments below. With all of that said, here are the codes and the rewards you get from them.
- 2021KRGAMEAWARDS – Redeem the code to get 5,000 Crystals, 1,000 Rainbow Cubes, 1,000 Cold Crystals
- 30MILLIONKINGDOM – Redeem the code to get 3000 Crystals And 3000 Cubes
- KINGDOMNBLUECLUB – Redeem the code to get 500 Crystals
- REALTOUGHCOOKIES – Redeem the code to get 500 Crystals
- SAMSUNGCRKINGDOM – Redeem the code to get 1,000 Crystals
- GETUR1SUGARGNOME – Redeem the code to get one Sugar Gnome decoration
- GETUR3SUGARGNOME – Redeem the code to get three Sugar Gnome decoration
- GETUR5SUGARGNOME – Redeem the code to get five Sugar Gnome decoration
- GETUR7SUGARGNOME – Redeem the code to get seven Sugar Gnome decoration
How to Redeem Codes in Cookie Run Kingdom
To redeem November codes in Cookie Run Kingdom (and all other codes in the future, of course), you have to go through a different process depending on which device you’re using. If you’re playing on an Apple device, go to this link. Enter the email you’ve used to make your Devplay account in the first box, and the code you want to redeem in the second one, then hit “Claim reward.” Keep entering and redeeming the codes until you’re one.
If, on the other hand, you’re playing on an Android device, you can follow the same steps we’ve laid out above. However, you can also redeem the codes in-game. Open the menu in the top right of the screen, then tap “Coupons.” From there, just follow the same basic steps as we’ve described above, and you’ll be good to go.