The very popular Roblox game Demonfall recently got a 1.5 update, and with it – a batch of new codes you can use this August 2021. We already covered the codes for July, and now it’s time for some brand new ones. Based on the hugely popular manga and anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, in Demonfall, you will be able to play either as a member of the titular Demon Slayers, or become a Demon yourself. To help you get a head start in the game, we invite you to read this Demonfall Codes 1.5 Update – Roblox August 2021 guide. In it, we will not only list out all the codes, but also explain how to redeem them in the game. Also, one last thing before we begin – these codes are enabled or disabled by the developers. If, for some reason, they don’t work, we can’t do anything about it.
Roblox Demonfall Update 1.5 Codes
As of right now, there are two working codes in Demonfall 1.5, as well as several others which no longer work. For the sake of thoroughness, we will list out all of them, but also indicate if the code in question is working or not.
- !code TWITTER1 – When redeemed, this will give you a Wipe Potion. Still working.
- !code 150KLIKES – When redeemed, this will give you a Combat Potion. Still working.
- !code 100KLIKES – When redeemed, this will give you Muzan Blood and Breath indict. No longer working.
- !code wipepotion – When redeemed, this will give you a Wipe Potion. No longer working.
- !code resetpoints – When redeemed, this will give you Reset Points. No longer working
Redeeming these is simple. First, go to the game’s official Roblox page. Start the game. Next, enter the game chat by pressing the ‘/’ key. Since the codes are case-sensitive, it’s best if you copy them directly from our guide and paste them in here. Finally, hit enter and you will receive your rewards!