In Forza Horizon 5, you will be able to track down 14 unique cars. These are hidden away in barns, scattered all over the map. To find all of them, you will need to explore every nook and cranny of the map. Needless to say, locating all of them will require a lot of time, patience, and effort. Or, you could just take a look at our Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds guide, where we will list out every car model, as well as mark where they are on the map.
Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds & Vehicles
So, as promised, here is the entire list of all the Barn Finds cars that you can discover in Forza Horizon 5. The barns all look the same, so you will always know when you have found one of them. So, whenever you come across a dilapidated, gray house with wide doors in the center, you have discovered one of these 14 barn locations. After you get close to them, a cutscene will play and you will have officially discovered one of these cars.
However, since they are always found in a state of disrepair, you will need to wait for a couple of in-game hours until they have been restored to working condition and added to your garage. You can opt to pay for them to be added immediately, but this is very costly. Since there are so many cars in FH5, our advice is to simply be patient and wait for them to get added in time. And now, on to the cars and their locations. We’ve marked each one on the screenshot down below.
- #1 – 1973 BMW Turbo 2002.
- #2 – 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR.
- #3 – 1968 Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock.
- #4 – 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Flashback.
- #5 – 1967 Ford Racing Escort MK1.
- #6 – 1956 Ford F-100.
- #7 – 1970 GMC Jimmy.
- #8 – 1991 Jaguar Sport XJR-15.
- #9 – 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS.
- #10 – 1968 Renault 4L Export.
- #11 – 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck.
- #12 – 1953 Chevrolet Corvette.
- #13 – 1959 Ferrari F40 Competizione.
- #14 – 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO.