The best jumpshot in NBA 2K22 and the best shooting badges are very closely related. Having a good jumpshot makes you better at any kind of range, from a three pointer and closer. Combining that with appropriate shooting badges can ultimately turn you into an unstoppable machine. However, developing your jumpshot takes quite a bit of work. In our NBA 2K22 Best Jumpshot & Best Shooting Badges guide, we’ll give you a bunch of tips on how to get really good at jumpshots.
NBA 2K22 Best Jumpshot
To get the best jumpshot in NBA 2K22, there are a number of things you should do. First off, make sure to buy a bunch of Jump Shots boosts at the Boosts booth (try saying that five times fast). Next, head to the Gatorade training facility. Some of the exercises you should focus on include battle ropes, leg presses, squats, running on the treadmill, etc. The higher those little pluses below your jumpshot stats are, the better.
On top of that, there are a few settings that you can play around with to give you even more of an advantage. Go into controller settings. Now, turn off shot meter and, if you don’t already, practice shooting until you get comfortable and start hitting green relatively reliably. This gives you a bit of a boost that may come in handy. Consider putting vibration on to feel the shots, and change Shot Timing to Shots only. Leave all the other stuff alone.
NBA 2K22 Best Shooting Badges
The best shooting badges for your NBA 2K22 jumpshot depend at least somewhat on your general gameplay style and how good you are. However, there are a few of them that can benefit all of you. Here’s a list of those badges; consider getting them up to Hall of Fame.
- Blinders – Unfazed by defenders from the side. That opens many new shot opportunities, since you’re effectively ignoring defenders trying to get you from the sides.
- Catch & Shoot – Boosts the chance of hitting a three pointer immediately after a catch.
- Chef – Increases the range for off-the-dribble three point shots. Makes for more reliable three-pointers.
- Deadeye – Reduces impact of a defender who is closing out. Again, helps to get rid of people trying to stop you.
- Hot Zone Hunter – Boosts the shot percentage for attempts taken in a player’s favorite spots. Only for those of you that know your hot zones well.
- Sniper – Exaggerates effects of good and poor shot timing. Only for those of you that master shooting green shots consistently. It’ll work like magic, but only if you’re good.
- Stop & Pop – Boosts shot rating on stand-still three pointers after dribbling.