NBA 2K22 Contact Dunk Requirements
The requirements for all contact dunk moves in NBA 2K22 have been uncovered. As any NBA 2K player knows, dunking is one of the most satisfying moves you can pull off in this game. The dunking mechanic in NBA 2K22 has been changed, and now involves a dunk meter that you will have to master. In this NBA 2K22 Contact Dunk Requirements guide, we will list out all the prerequisites for the various dunking moves, so that you can plan ahead on what sort of player you want to make in the MyCareer mode.
What Are All The Contact Dunk Requirements in NBA 2K22
Here is the complete list of all the contact dunks in the game (thanks to reddit user TheGmaster23) and what sort of stats you will need to be able to perform them:
- Pro contacts: 84+ Driving Dunk and 70+ Vertical.
- Elite contacts: 92+ Driving Dunk and 80+ Vertical.
- Small contacts: 86+ Driving Dunk, 85+ Vertical, and you have to be Under 6’5″.
- Pro standing big man contacts: 80+ Standing Dunk, 65+ Vertical, and you have to be at least 6’10”.
- Elite standing big man contacts: 90+ Standing Dunk, 75+ Vertical, and you have to be at least 6’10”.
- Pro alley oops: 70+ Driving Dunk and 30+ Vertical.
- Elite alley oops: 85+ Driving Dunk and 60+ Vertical.
- Pro contact alley oops: 84+ Driving Dunk and 70+ Vertical.
- Elite contact alley oops: 92+ Driving Dunk and 80+ Vertical.
- Small contact alley oops: 86+ Driving Dunk, 85+ Vertical, and you have to be Under 6’5″.
- Big man contact alley oops: 85+ Standing Dunk, 75+ Driving Dunk, 60+ Vertical, and you have to be at least 6’10”.
Finally, in order to be able to perform all of these moves – except the Small Contact ones – you will need to have a player with the following build. Driving Dunk: 92+, Standing Dunk: 90+, Vertical: 80+, Height: At Least 6’10”. Also don’t forget about the latest changes and new dunk meter. And there you have it, all the NBA 2K22 Contact Dunk Requirements. We hope that you will have a lot of fun performing all of these moves. Happy gaming!
I have a 91 driving dunk is there any way to get a plus 1 attribute on your player without making the whole build all over again
U get plus one when ilu get to 96 overall so grind or remake it
You don’t get +1. You gotta remake him 😮💨
You get 1+ In all attributes when you get 96 overall, grind or remake it
The Gym Rat Badge puts +4 on everything. You just have to put the work in for the gym rat badge. That’s always the first thing I accomplish once I create MyPlayer…..
My build is 6.5 height/ 1.96 cm, with an 86 driving dunk. Can i still get Small Contact dunk packages?