The Pet Simulator X December 2021 codes have been revealed, and the currently-existing ones reward you with free boosts. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t redeem them before they expire, of course. The free boosts are nothing to sniff at, and besides, they’re free. It’ll only take a few seconds of your time. So, let’s see what the currently active codes are and explain how to redeem them.
Codes for Pet Simulator X December 2021
There are currently only two active Pet Simulator X codes in December 2021; at least, that’s the case at the time of writing this article. Maybe the developers will add more of them as the month wears on; if that is the case, we’ll be sure to update the guide. Let us know in the comments if we’re missing any codes. Before we list the two redeemable codes, we do have to mention one more thing: if you join the official BIG Games group, you’ll get a free Pet. With all that out of the way, here are the codes and what they give you.
- 1Mfollowers – Redeem the code to get x5 triple coins boost
- happyholidays – Redeem the code to get three triple coin boosts
- tonsofcoins – Redeem the code to get three triple coin boosts
- im2lucky – Redeem the code to get three ultra luck boosts
- yaydiamonds2 – Redeem the code to get 50k diamonds
- alienpets – Redeem the code to get two ultra lucky boosts
- 1billion – Redeem the code to get five triple count boosts
- yaydiamonds – Redeem the code to get 50k diamonds
- its1million – Redeem the code to get 100k diamonds
- 1mplus300k – Redeem the code to get free boosts
- happysaturday11 – Redeem the code to get free boosts
How to Redeem Codes Pet Simulator X
To redeem the Pet Simulator X codes (and all future ones, of course), you need to open the game and then click the Pet button. In this new menu, click the Star icon and scroll to the Exclusive Shop area. Click the “Redeem Twitter Codes” area to bring up a new window with a text box. From there, things are as simple as can be. Just enter one of the codes from the list above and then click the “Redeem” button below it. You can either copy it from the list or enter it manually, that’s completely up to you. Either way, repeat the process until you use up all the active codes.