Error code 103 is one of the bugs players have been experiencing in Roblox. It mostly happens to Xbox One players, and it stops them from playing the game. There are multiple reasons why it may manifest, but luckily, they’re all easy to fix. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to fix Roblox error code 103.
Error code 103 Roblox Xbox One
Depending on what the cause is, there are several ways to fix the error code 103. Here’s a list of causes and their respective solutions:
- If your Roblox account is registered to a date of birth which makes you less than 13 years old, you’ll have trouble with user-created worlds. You can either mess with the privacy settings to avoid this, or simply make a new Roblox account which makes you older than 13. The latter is the easier option.
- If you’re experiencing this on a child account, you’ve probably blocked “see content other people make” in the partenal controls. Log into the parent account and allow it.
- The error also might pop up due to a faulty installation. Simply deleting the game and installing it again could help.
- We’ve heard reports of it happening due to a firmware issue as well. You can fix this by turning off the console via the power button, then holding it for 15 seconds. Unplug the console, wait around a minute, plug it back in and turn it on. The startup should take longer than usually – that’s a sign you’ve done it correctly.
- It could also be a NAT issue with your router. Either enable UPnP in the router’s admin panel, or forward the required ports manually. If you choose the latter option, the ports in question are TCP 3074 and UDP 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500.
No matter what the cause, going through all of these solutions one by one is all but guaranteed to solve your problem.