In our Tower Heroes Codes Doors Update 2023 guide, we are going to show you the list of all active codes in the game, as of July 2023. There are a lot of them, and they unlock cool cosmetics that you can grab by redeeming them. And while we’re at it, we will also explain how to redeem the codes. So, let’s jump right into it!
Codes for Tower Heroes Doors Update July 2023
There are a whole bunch of codes in the July 2023 Tower Heroes Doors update. Some of them are new, and a lot of them are old but still active. The sooner you redeem them, the better. Pretty much all of these unlock different cosmetics, like skins and stickers. They’re not super-necessary, but they are cool to have. So, here are all the codes and what they give you.
- KARTKIDPLUSH – Redeem the code to get the Kart Kid Plush Sticker
- TEAMUP – Redeem the code to get the Team Up Sticker
- crispytyph – Redeem the code to get the Hazel, Hazel Sticker
- pizzatime – Redeem the code to get the Pizza Skin & AYO Pizza! Sticker
- 4JULY2021 – Redeem the code to get the Fireworks Modifier
- CubeCavern – Redeem the code to get the Streamer Skin
- ENEMYPETS – Redeem the code to get the Spiders! Sticker
- HEROESXBOX – Redeem the code to get the Xbox Skin
- ODDPORT – Redeem the code to get the Uniform Skin, Sticky! Sticker & Reese! Sticker
- THSTICKER – Redeem the code to get the Tower Heroes Sticker
- 2020VISION – Redeem the code to get the Streamer skin
- July42020 – Redeem the code to get the Fireworks Skin
- PixelBit – Redeem the code to get 20 Coins
- SPOOKTACULAR – Redeem the code to get a free skin
How to Redeem Tower Heroes Codes
To redeem codes in Tower Heroes in the July 2023 Doors Update (and in general), open the game and tap the Roblox icon on the left side of the screen. You know, the tilted square one. This should open a new, smaller window in the game. You’ll see a text box and the big, green Redeem button under it. So, all you have to do is copy one of the codes from the list above and paste it into the text box, then hit Redeem. That’s all there is to it; rinse and repeat until you’ve used all the codes. Of course, you can enter them by typing, if you so choose.