If you need a list of words ending in -osh for Wordle, we’ve got you covered. We’ll show you several 5 letter words ending in -osh, just to give you some clue as to which way to go. In case that isn’t enough, we’ll also give you the solution to today’s puzzle, just in case you’re tight on guesses (or can’t be bothered to play properly).
5 Letter Words Ending in Osh Wordle Clue
We’ll give you a lost of 5 letter words ending in -osh just in case you need an extra Wordle clue. We assure you that all of these are actual words, and to prove it, we’ll also tell you what each of them means. There’s seven of them, and realistically, only one of them is gonna be the answer. If you want the solution for today’s Wordle, check out the paragraph below the list.
- flosh – a funnel-shaped box into which you place ore so that it may be stamped
- frosh – a college freshman
- hoosh – to shoo something away, to move quickly (intransitive), and can apparently also mean “a thick soup”
- skosh – a small amount of something, a bit, a smidge
- slosh – to spill or splash a liquid around due to clumsy handling
- sposh – an archaic term for “slush”
- woosh – an alternate spelling of “whoosh”
So, that’s a list of five-letter words ending in -osh for all your Wordle clue needs. Now I’m gonna give you the actual solution to the puzzle, so if you don’t want spoilers, click away. Still here? Awesome. The answer is “slosh.” The other words don’t have much of a chance of being the solution any time soon. See, Worlde has an extensive library of five-letter words it recognizes in guesses, but the actual number of words that can be answers is much narrower. For the most part, it’s a fairly well-known word. It’ll be a while before we get to skosh and flosh.