Guild Wars 2 Perfect Match achievement is acquired in Act 2 of the Path of Fire expansion. It is obtainable during the Facing the Truth mission, when you go through the portal. Getting the achievement requires you to solve a puzzle, with no room for error. If you need help, then our Perfect Match achievement in GW2: Path of Fire guide is the right place for you.
How to Get Perfect Match Achievement in Path of Fire?To get the Perfect Match achievement, you’ll need to match every missing Sunspear puzzle piece without mistakes. This means that, once you pick up one of the wedged symbol pieces, you’ll need to put it down in the appropriate spot, and you’re not allowed to replace it for a different one. The first part of the solving the puzzle requires you to find five wedged symbols that are scattered around the room. Their locations and the designated spots where you’ll need to place them down are shown in the picture above.
- Found on the outer ring of the central puzzle solving mechanism.
- From the portal, to the left, on a small broken pillar.
- Close to the previous one, on a higher point of yet another broken pillar.
- From the portal to the right, hidden on top of the broken pillar.
- High up in the air, straight from the portal. You’ll need to user your Springer to get here.