Monster Hunter Rise is the newest addition to the Monster Hunter franchise. While, of course, still being primarily about hunting monsters, it does provide several new additions to the gameplay formula. One of these is the Wirebug, a new way for you to traverse the map and perform deadly combat moves. Mastering how to use this insect for both movement and fighting is an integral part of the game. While the way this system works has remained much the same when it was ported from the Nintendo Switch over to the PC, due to the differences in controls between these two gaming platforms, it can take a while for PC players to get adjusted to it. To help you get used to these controls as quickly as possible, our Monster Hunter Rise Wirebug Controls PC guide will list out all the moves you can perform with it here.
How to Use Wirebug in Monster Hunter Rise PC
Like most modern PC games of this kind, you can play Monster Hunter Rise either with the controller, or by using the default mouse and keyboard combo. Here is the complete list of all the moves you can perform using the keyboard and mouse.
- Silkbind Attacks – Middle + Left/Right Click when using a melee weapon. Otherwise, Shift + Mouse Button 4/5 when using a Ranged weapon.
- Wiredash Forward – Middle + Right Click while on the ground. Middle + Left Click while you are in the air.
- Wiredash Upward – Middle + Left Click while on the ground. Middle + Right Click while you are in the air.
- Wiredash to a specific target – Middle button + Mouse button 4.
- Midair Stop – Right Click while you are in the air.
- Wall Run – Middle button + Left/Right.
- Wirefall – Middle button + Space bar.
While the system may seem overly complicated at first, you will soon get the hang of it, given enough practice.