In our NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Answers guide, we are going to list all the questions and answers Yolanda and Sabine can ask you in their fashion quiz. We are going to keep updating the article as we go, but feel free to list the questions and answers we might be missing in the comments. With that said, let’s begin.
Fashion Trivia Questions and Answers 1 in NBA 2K23
We’ve already covered the questions and answers for the NBA 2K23 Yolanda and Sabine fashion trivia quiz 1 in our Courting Calloway Fashion Answers guide. However, for the sake of being complete, we are going to list them here, too. As we’ve already said, we are going to keep updating the guide with more questions and answers as we discover them. So, enough chit-chatting, here’s the full list.
- Q: Who makes the Birkin bag?
- A: Hermes.
- Q: Which shoe company was the first to introduce a microchip into their sneakers?
- A: Adidas.
- Q: What did the Nike logo originally intend to convey with its look and style?
- A: Motion.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 2 Answers
The questions and answers in the second NBA 2K23 fashion trivia quiz are honestly way more difficult than the first. This is especially true for questions two and three; the first one is pretty easy. Plus, the third question is connected to fashion only tangentially. It’s pretty rough. So, here are the correct answers you need to give.
- Q: Which streetwear company is known for their logo that looks like two U’s, with one being upside down?
- A: Under Armor.
- Q: Who was the very first NBA player with his own signature shoe?
- A: Bob Cousy.
- Q: Which economist coined the phrase “conspicuous consumption” back in 1899?
- A: Thorstein Veblen.
Fashion Trivia Quiz 3 NBA 2K23 Questions and Answers
The questions in the NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia quiz are pretty difficult, I’d say, and I think you might need the correct answers. Well, they’re all in the list below. I mean, you can always try again, but Sabine and Yolanda can be insufferable at times. Probably best to get it right from the jump.
- Q: Which resale marketplace was founded by a whole bunch of people including Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert?
- A: StockX.
- Q: What was the original color of the Yeezy 350s?
- A: Turtle Dove.
- Q: Which brand created a totally cute and iconic backpack for Swedish schoolkids back in 1970??
- A: Fjallraven Kanken.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Quiz 4 Answers
The questions in the NBA 2K23 fashion quiz are a very mixed bag, and the answers range from easy to really obscure. I mean, the first question is arguably the easiest one yet, but then the difficulty keeps ramping up steadily. At least, for me.
- Q: So which company produces Air Jordans?
- A: Nike.
- Q: What luxury brand that everyone knows now, but back in the day were originally known for making trunks for traveling?
- A: Louis Vuitton.
- Q: Okay, who designed the Peter Saville Parka, not the one Sabine got in Chinatown for thirty-five dollars, the real one?
- A: Raf Simons.
Questions & Answers for Fashion Quiz 5 in NBA 2K23
For me, the questions and answers for the NBA 2K23 fashion trivia quiz 5 were the most difficult. I honestly had no idea what the correct answers were, so I had to fly blind. Luckily, you won’t have to. Here’s the list of questions and correct answers.
- Q: Which label’s iconic logo is like the little heart with eyes on it?
- A: Comme des Garçons PLAY.
- Q: And the shoe museum with the largest collection of footwear is the Bata and it’s in what city?
- A: Toronto.
- Q: When Heron Preston did his project UNIFORM, who did he collaborate with?
- A: The NYC Department of Sanitation.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Quiz 6 Questions and Answers
The answers to the questions in the fashion trivia quiz 6 in NBA 2K23 are, again, a mixed bag. The first question that Sabine and Yolanda ask is extremely easy, but then it really gets difficult if you’re not fashion-savvy. Here’s the list.
- Q: Okay, answer this. What was the name of the former basketball player that Converse hired to help design their most iconic sneaker almost 100 years ago?
- A: Chuck Taylor.
- Q: Which Japanese streetwear brand was founded in 1993?
- A: BAPE.
- Q: What’s the name of the streetwear line founded by the brothers Edwin and Salmee, who’s last name was Faeh?
- A: Carhartt WIP.
Questions & Answers for Fashion Trivia Quiz 7 in NBA 2K23
Once again, we have some pretty hard questions in the NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia quiz 7. At least, for the average person; I’m sure there are some of you that can’t believe somebody would know the correct answers here. Be that as it may, here are the answers Yolanda and Sabine want to hear.
- Q: Okay, so which iconic streetwear logo was based on the way the founder would sign his handcrafted surfboards?
- A: Stussy.
- Q: Okay, so which brand was founded by Jerry Lorenzo?
- A: Fear of God.
- Q: What was the inspiration for the Air Jordan X according to Tinker Hatfield??
- A: Lawnmower.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Quiz 8 Answers
The questions in the NBA 2K23 fashion trivia quiz are among the easiest you can encounter. Only the last one was a problem for me. The first two are just general knowledge. That said, in case you don’t know either of them, here’s the full list of answers you need to give Sabine and Yolanda.
- Q: Okay, so with Nike kicks, yeah? The originals used a household appliance to make the soles. Name it!
- A: Waffle iron.
- Q: Which two shoe companies were created out of an argument between two brothers?
- A: Adidas and Puma.
- Q: What’s the name of Brendon Babenzain’s brand?
- A: Noah.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Quiz 9 Answers
This bunch of questions and answers in the NBA 2K23 fashion trivia quiz is another mixed bag. Some are easy, some are difficult. I mean, everyone knows the answer to the first one. The other two, well, those are a different matter.
- Q: Okay. Boom here it comes. Fenty is a fashion house founded by which singer?
- A: Rihanna.
- Q: Which sneakers where the first to be mass mass mass produced?
- A: Keds.
- Q: Okay, when Nike was planning on discontinuing the original Air Force 1, retailers in which city saved it by offering color of the month drops?
- A: Baltimore.
Questions & Answers for Fashion Trivia Quiz 10 in NBA 2K23
In the list below, we’ll give you all the answers and questions in the NBA 2K23 fashion trivia quiz 10. Sabine and Yolanda really require some good fashion knowledge in this one. Here we go.
- Q: Yes! Okay, so which designers Red October sneakers sold out within seconds?
- A: Kanye.
- Q: Back in 1984, Michael Jordan and Nike had just launched the original Air Jordan shoe. Unfortunately, Michael wasn’t allowed to wear the original Jordans in an NBA game because they violated a specific — and now repealed — rule. What was the rule violation that resulted in the original Air Jordans being banned?
- A: Unapproved colors.
- Q: Back in 2018 PrettyLittleThing partnered with this OG hip hop brand. It was fire. Probably one of the best collaborations in streetwear history. So who was that brand that made it so fire?
- A: Karl Kani