Arcade space shooter SUPERVERSE gets a teaser trailer
SUPERVERSE might have flown below your radar, but this little arcade shooter wants you to take on an ancient network of “pocket” universes which are connected via wormholes in order to figure out how to go back in time and prevent your home world from destruction. No biggie.
The teaser trailer above shows the necessity to focus on instinct, reflex and speed, while on the other hand, there are the ver much needed weapons and shields to help you deal with the enemis and rogue asteroid or two.
Here is a list of features:
- Explore unique universes
- Travel through black holes
- Feel Newtonian & different physics powered universes
- Shoot destructive weapons; a multitude of options for making things explode
- Choose from a range of upgrade-able spaceships
- Fight against top notch artificial intelligence machines
- Enjoy impressive 3D visual experience
- Listen engaging music and full 3D sound effects
- Play in Co-Op local multiplayer or Single player mode
- Control the game using joypad, keyboard or touch-screen
- Play it using your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
- Powered by in-house tech, a custom built game & rendering engine
This colorful shoot’em’up is currently being developed by Industry Entertainment for Windows and iOS. They developed their own engine for this title and the visuals are fitting for a game that hits all the right sci-fi buttons.
The most recent game to feature a small spaceship and shooting was Resogun, the side scrolling shoot’em’up by Housemarque, also known for Super Stardust HD and Super Stardust Delta. The game gained some great reviews, but it was a Sony exclusive, which means that it came out on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita, but nowhere else.
SUPERVERSE is here to fill a spaceshootin’ gap and that is something to be celebrated. Get those fingers twitchin’!