Those of you who are already enjoying Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Origins will be thrilled to know new adventures await. Okay, you can gear up for the first wave of DLC, that’s going to be out in 5 days – the Trial of the Gods. Also, starting January 2018, with the DLC The Hidden Ones. The DLC is set years after the events of the main story, and it takes Bayek, the main character, into a brand new area where he will face the Roman army. The Hidden Ones increases the level cap, and allows players to use new ways to progress as Bayek. The best part is that the DLC offers over 20 hours of new gameplay.
Next up, in March 2018, you’ll be able to check out the DLC called The Curse of the Pharaohs, which takes Bayek on a journey into a mystical new realm of Egyptian mythology, as he tries to discover what has brought monsters and undead pharaohs to life. The Curse of the Pharaohs is going to increase the level cap and fill offer new character abilities as well.
Gamers can also look forward to many free content drops, which are going to include special timed boss-battle events, gladiator-arena challenges, daily quests and more. In fact, here’s what Ubi has lined up for the upcoming DLC:
- The Trials of the Gods: Epic boss battles against Egyptian gods that take place during special timed events – victorious players will receive prestigious rewards. This will be available on November 7, 2017 (a few days earlier than initially planned).
- The Nomad’s Bazaar: A wandering merchant gives players daily quests to complete in order to earn mysterious exotic rewards. Available at the launch of the game.
- Photo Mode: Players will be able to capture and share the beauty of the Egyptian landscape and indulge their inner wildlife photographer while discovering in-game pictures taken by other players. Available at the launch of the game.
- Horde Mode: Players will fight endless waves of enemies in the Gladiator Arena. They will be able to compare their scores with their friends and challenge them asynchronously. Available in early 2018.
- Discovery Tour: This new educational mode turns the world of Assassin’s Creed Origins into a combat-free living museum and will give everyone the opportunity to learn more about Ancient Egypt through guided tours curated by historians and Egyptologists. Available early 2018.
- Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt, which turns the world of Assassin’s Creed Origins into an open-world museum, free of conflict and narrative, offering everyone the opportunity to learn more about Ancient Egypt through guided tours curated by historians and Egyptologists. Discovery Tour is be available as a free update for all owners of Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Naturally, all of this content awaits those players who already purchased the Assassin’s Creed Origins Season Pass.