Going Medieval, a combination of city builder, colony management sim, and survival game, is out now in Early Access. Taking place during the Dark Ages, 95% population of the world is dead from a rampant plague at the end of the 14th century. Now, the few survivors left are forced to rebuild society. Build a new home for your people and protect this shelter from beasts, bandits, and other dangers thrown at you by this new world.
Where Can You Get Going Medieval Early Access?
You can see the Going Medieval Early Access trailer below:
Key Features include:
- Stake a claim on your new home – it is up to you to reignite the flame of civilization. Choose where you will build your new settlement and defend it.
- Build your fortress – expand your home from a simple wooden hut into a sprawling stone fortress. Going Medieval features easy to use 3D tools that enable you to design the ideal settlement. Subterranean caverns and complex, multi-story castles, you can create it all.
- Defend your home – build fortifications and place traps to defend against attacks. Equip your villagers with the best weapons and armor you’ve researched and crafted beforehand.
- Protect your people – your colonists have their own need as well. Besides providing them with a roof over their heads, you also need to keep them warm and fed. You will need to keep track of their emotional states, since they can get moody if you do not meet their needs and desires.
- Be in charge of your own story – help out strangers and take in travellers. Your colonists have their own histories and plans, and you can get to know these by exploring how they interact with others.
If you are a fan of games like RimWorld, then Going Medieval could be a game to keep an eye on.