Heroes of the Storm has a new brawl called Pull Party, coming on June 30th. It will last for one week, up to July 6th. Pull Party has unique gameplay. Everyone plays as Stitches. The goal is to pull enemy players into your side of the pool and take them down.
Although the Heroes Brawl wins don’t count toward the “Sun’s Out, Guns Out” sweepstakes event, this one is for sure worth playing. The loot chest for completing three Pull Party matches drops limited time event items including portraits, sprays, skins and mounts.
- Pull Party will be available for play from Friday, June 30 – Thursday, July 6.
- All players spawn as Stitches — Bikini Stitches!
- Use Stitches’ Hook to pull enemies over to your side of the pool so that your team can kill them.
- Hook’s cooldown is greatly reduced. It also travels much slower and farther than usual.
- There’s no XP, no leveling, and no talents.
- Helping Hand is always active, allowing you to Hook allies as well as enemies.
- Hooking an ally or enemy who is already being pulled will kill them instantly.
- Doing this to one of your teammates denies the enemy team a kill.
- The first team to 20 kills wins!
- Complete three Pull Party matches to earn a Sun’s Out, Guns Out Loot Chest!
- Starting Friday, June 30, weekly Brawl rewards will grant one Sun’s Out, Guns Out Loot Chest. This will last until July 28, which is the Friday after our Sun’s Out, Guns Out event concludes.
The previous Heroes Brawl, that is still active, is the Silver City. This is a single-lane, same-hero battleground. To complete its challenge for a weekly chest, you’ll need to win two games.
Pull Party comes out in a week, when the new rotation of heroes goes on sale. Raynor and Malfurion can now be bought for 150 Gems. Some of the other items that a part of the rotation are skins like Brass Special Ordnance Raynor, Shadow Sgt. Doomhammer, Bone Herald of N’Zoth Alarak and Neon Cyb’arak Anub’arak. Featured mounts include Saddled Horse and Magic Carpet.