Riders Republic is is getting a Closed Beta ahead of its launch, and it begins soon. This massive multiplayer outdoor sports game was unveiled during the Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 event. Riders Republic is set to launch on September 2nd on the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Amazon Luna, and Stadia platforms. Free next-gen upgrades for players which have purchased the game on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One have already been confirmed. In this MMO, you will be able to perform a wide variety of tricks in exciting outdoor sports such as biking, skiing, snowboarding, and wing suiting. Here’s everything you need to know about signing up for the closed beta.
How Can You Sign Up For The Riders Republic Closed Beta?
You can sign up on the official Ubisoft Riders Republic website. Next-gen consoles promise a new way of playing this game, with 60FPS and up to 50 players on the screen at the same time. You will be able to outfit your player character with a lot of different gear as you progress through the game. And for all you solo players out there – there is a career mode with five career progressions. As you get better and better, you will sign on with sponsors and take part in iconic sports competitions such as Red Bull Rampage and the X Games. Of course, you can also play with your friends in several multi-player modes:
- Mass Races: race against 50 players on next-gen consoles and 20 on current gen consoles.
- Tricks Battle: 6 versus 6 players, see which time can perform the most tricks.
- Versus Mode: square up against your friends to see which one of you is the best.
- Free For All: partake in a series of events against new opponents.
- Multiplayer Competition: designed for the best riders who made it to the top divisions.